By David L. Felten MD PhD
Designed as a short assessment instrument, Netter's Neuroscience Flash Cards let you try out your wisdom at the cross! enjoyable, quickly, and introduced in complete colour, this transportable source is an ideal examine device that covers neuroscience and neuroanatomy. Netter illustrations at the entrance and answers to labels plus explanatory text at the again emphasize the major organizational neurosciences ideas and key scientific functions for an efficient but in-depth review. it truly is perfect as a complement to coursework, a prep instrument for checks, in case you are readying for rounds or scientific shows, or if you would easily wish to improve your wisdom of the topic.
You can also be drawn to: A significant other textbook, Netter’s Atlas of Neuroscience, 3rd Edition, to which the playing cards are cross-referenced.
- Provides a quick overview of the fearful system, making them excellent to be used sooner than assessments or all through scientific rotations, residency, or in practice.
- Allows you to make clinically very important correlations in neuroanatomy, cell biology, and neurophysiology.
- Neuroimaging examples aid examine your grab of the subject.
- Includes visual and numbered labels on front, and labeled answers/comments at the reverse.
- Clinical 'pearls' and worthy summaries of the result of neurological harm or accidents (peripheral nerves, cranial nerves, spinal wire and mind stem constructions and areas, quite a few syndromes, etc.) on the again of every card raise your realizing of the medical implications of neuroscience concepts.
- Pre-punched holes and convenient binding ring let you hold chosen teams of flash playing cards with you anywhere.
- Cross-referenced to Netter’s Atlas of Neuroscience, 3rd Edition for extra info on any topic.
- Includes extensive imaging, cross-sectional anatomy, and vascular information.
- Features elevated cellular and molecular coverage.
Read or Download Netter's Neuroscience Flash Cards, 3e (Netter Basic Science) PDF
Best Neurology books
Millions of individuals worldwide reside with persistent ache - many in such serious discomfort they're disabled by means of it. The Institute of medication estimates that persistent ache charges the U. S. on my own $560 to $635 billion a yr in direct scientific expenses and misplaced productiveness. Morphine, an efficient painkiller, bills simply 3 cents a dose, but as a result of over the top law in lots of nations, it's unavailable to hundreds of thousands of people that desire it, even on the finish of lifestyles.
It's been identified for over a century that there's an afferent(body-to-brain), in addition to an efferent(brain-to-body), section of the visceral-atonomic frightened method. regardless of the elemental significance of physically afferent info- also known as interoception- to imperative anxious procedure regulate of visceral organ functionality, emotional-motivational approaches, and disorder of those methods, together with psychosomatic issues, its function didn't obtain a lot consciousness till relatively lately.
Because of a few of the obstacles imposed via MS, resembling power fatigue, melancholy, and muscle weak point, sufferers frequently turn into sedentary, gaining extra weight and constructing negative consuming and workout conduct. The lifestyles software for MS is a basic instructing instrument that is helping victims to include new behaviors into their day-by-day workouts, to stay a more fit lifestyles and decrease the possibilities of secondary health problems, resembling melanoma, stroke, and center sickness.
Extra info for Netter's Neuroscience Flash Cards, 3e (Netter Basic Science)