By K. T. Chau
In Chaos in electrical force structures: research, keep an eye on and Application authors Chau and Wang systematically introduce an rising expertise of electric engineering that bridges summary chaos conception and functional electrical drives. The authors consolidate all very important info during this interdisciplinary expertise, together with the basic ideas, mathematical modeling, theoretical research, machine simulation, and implementation. The ebook presents complete assurance of chaos in electrical force platforms with 3 major elements: research, regulate and alertness. Corresponding force platforms diversity from the easiest to the most recent varieties: DC, induction, synchronous reluctance, switched reluctance, and everlasting magnet brushless drives.
- The first e-book to comprehensively deal with chaos in electrical force systems
- Reviews chaos in quite a few electric engineering applied sciences and force systems
- Presents leading edge techniques to stabilize and stimulate chaos in standard drives
- Discusses sensible program of chaos stabilization, chaotic modulation and chaotic motion
- Authored via recognized scientists within the field
- Lecture fabrics on hand from the book's significant other website
This ebook is perfect for researchers and graduate scholars who concentrate on electrical drives, mechatronics, and electrical equipment, in addition to these enrolled in periods overlaying complicated subject matters in electrical drives and keep an eye on. Engineers and product designers in business electronics, patron electronics, electrical home equipment and electrical automobiles also will locate this publication valuable in utilising those rising techniques.
Lecture fabrics for teachers to be had at